This is a favorite recipe of ours that we make weekly. It's convenient and incredibly delicious! Minimal steps and ingredients (just 6)!
Try it out and be sure to tag us in your pics on Instagram! @mispicecompany
Grilled Lemon Honey Chicken Breast
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar (you can also use apple cider vinegar)
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup Michigan Spice Chicken Seasoning
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced (optional)
- In a bowl, combine extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, honey and Michigan Spice Chicken Seasoning (and garlic if you’re using it).
- Place chicken breasts in a large Ziploc bag. Pour marinade over chicken.
- Marinade chicken for at least 1 hour. 4-6 hours is optimal.
- Grill at medium heat for approximately 6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness. When the internal temperature reaches 165°F, remove it from the grill.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and serve with your favorite side!
You can purchase our signature 3-pack box here, which includes Michigan Spice Company Chicken, Fish and Steak Seasoning.